At RAPP Well, we focus on the individual. We understand digital, data and how to identify real, actionable insights that can make a difference to everyone’s journey through health. We combine deep healthcare expertise alongside best-in-class strategy, creative and technology from other industries.
- Agency description
We are all living through a time of unprecedented change, whether doctors, payers, nurses, patients or carers. Change in how we behave, how we learn and discover, who we trust, how we look after ourselves in sickness and in health. At RAPP Well, we focus on the individual. We understand data and how to identify the real and actionable insights that can make a difference to everyone’s journey through health. We bring specific, deep expertise in healthcare, and combine that with the best-in-class creative, strategic, technology and data capabilities that we have developed to envision, create and deploy communication strategies and programmes across a multitude of other industry sectors.
Digital first, we begin with understanding the journeys that our audiences, healthcare professionals and patients alike. From here, we design and create the touchpoints that will combine to enable the change in behaviour that we are looking to inspire. Success is not an open rate, is not a website visit or a social share, success is helping every individual to do something differently. We have our own unique tools and methodologies that we have built, that enable us to deploy solutions rapidly and effectively. But by starting with data, and ending with data, we know that what we do works, and we have the direction and inspiration to continually improve.
We apply our thinking across all healthcare sectors, including Rx, OTC, Wellness and animal health at local, regional and global levels.
- Key contact
- Chris Buckley
- SVP Marketing and Business Development
- (+)44 (0) 203 755 7168
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by RAPP Limited. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Providers are looking at digital solutions to transform this area of healthcare...
- The power of a good story: Turn your insights into effective storytelling with data visualisation...
- AZ, Oxford University face more scrutiny over COVID-19 vaccine data
- GSK, Medicago launch phase 2/3 clinical trials of plant-derived COVID-19 vaccine
- Roche’s Xofluza pill wins FDA approval for post-exposure flu prevention
- Synairgen’s SNG001 advances into phase 3 COVID-19 trial
- UK could approve Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine this week
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Live Webinar: Artificial Intelligence for Identifying and Monitoring Cognitive Decline
- The Future of Wearable and Implantable Devices
- Designing Ethical AI and Healthcare Technologies
- Attacking COVID-19 from All Angles
- Questions surrounding remdesivir treatment for COVID-19 are ‘complicated’, says NEJM
- Not waving but drowning. Reflections on data curation in the age of information overload