- Agency description
We could tell you Sudler London is a creative agency supporting the healthcare industry. We could tell you we have over 70 experts in advertising and promotion, strategy or innovation. We could tell you about our years of experience creating and developing local, ‘glocal’ and global campaigns. We could also tell you that as part of WPP, we can draw on the talents of over 50,000 colleagues in the health and personal care sector from 1,380 locations.
But we’re not going to do that. Because, at Sudler London, we believe the most motivating narratives don’t come from simply talking data, but from telling stories with real, human angles.
That’s why we’re going to tell you about our people and what we believe in, because that’s what makes us truly different.
The Sudler London team is open and honest with our clients, offering candid advice from the position of trusted brand champions. We also bring our best selves to the job, sharing our diverse skills and experience to deliver a different point of view. We’re curious for the next innovation – whether that’s in medical treatment or trends in our own industry – striving to be better and bolder with each new assignment.
And, at Sudler London, we have the tenacity to know that in every challenge there’s a solution, and that any brief can lead to an inspiring campaign when we bring the right people and energy together.
Because it’s not the facts that get us out of the bed in the morning – it’s the opportunity to bring flair and purpose to everything we do.
- Contact details
- Alphabeta Building, 14 - 18 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AH
- (+) 44 20 388 00547
- Key contact
- Tara Page
- Managing Director
- (+)44 (0) 020 3855 0262
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Sudler London. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Providers are looking at digital solutions to transform this area of healthcare...
- The power of a good story: Turn your insights into effective storytelling with data visualisation...
- AZ, Oxford University face more scrutiny over COVID-19 vaccine data
- GSK, Medicago launch phase 2/3 clinical trials of plant-derived COVID-19 vaccine
- Roche’s Xofluza pill wins FDA approval for post-exposure flu prevention
- Synairgen’s SNG001 advances into phase 3 COVID-19 trial
- UK could approve Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine this week
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Live Webinar: Artificial Intelligence for Identifying and Monitoring Cognitive Decline
- The Future of Wearable and Implantable Devices
- Designing Ethical AI and Healthcare Technologies
- Attacking COVID-19 from All Angles
- Questions surrounding remdesivir treatment for COVID-19 are ‘complicated’, says NEJM
- Not waving but drowning. Reflections on data curation in the age of information overload