Syneos Health Communications
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the front lines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health.
- Agency description
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health®, our agencies – consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications -- are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. Our agency teams have received more than 1,000 awards for work that disrupts markets and drives behaviour change. We create ideas that will work in the real world because they were built there.
Find out more at syneoshealthcommunications.com.
- Contact details
- 10 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2SL
- (+) 44 2076321800
- Key contact
- Dan Bunce
- Business Development Lead EU
- +44 (0)207 632 1820
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Syneos Health Communications. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - Integrated Channel Campaigns - HS Online - Silver
PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - Patient Programmes - HS Online - Finalist
PM Society Awards 2018 - Advertisement Campaign - Benecol HCP Campaign - Silver
PM Society Awards 2018 - Corporate Communications - The Beat Goes On - Finalist
PM Society Awards 2018 - Film & Animations (Patients) - What's the hardest part of living with obesity? - Bronze
PM Society Awards 2018 - Best Use of Insight - What's the hardest part of living with obesity? - Bronze
PM Society Awards 2018 - Film & Animations (Patients) - Fertility Preservation Campaign - travel and adventure - Finalist
PM Society Awards 2018 - Best Use of Insight - Fertility Preservation Campaign - Finalist
Latest content from Syneos Health Communications on PMHub
- 2017 Trends Reports
- GSW and InVentiv Health Communications are pleased to release the 6th installment of the Trends report series, consisting of four reports: Consumer, Digital, Communications and Healthcare
- AN ADVOCACY Rx FOR PROGRESS IN MENTAL HEALTH
- Through sustained partnerships between advocacy and
industry, the US and Europe can overcome barriers to care.
- Mental Health Patient Advocacy Groups in EU Say Strong Partnerships with Government and Industry Can Ensure Forward Progress
- New Report from inVentiv Health Examines Mental Health Advocacy Wish Lists and Priorities for Reform
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Providers are looking at digital solutions to transform this area of healthcare...
- The power of a good story: Turn your insights into effective storytelling with data visualisation...
- AZ, Oxford University face more scrutiny over COVID-19 vaccine data
- GSK, Medicago launch phase 2/3 clinical trials of plant-derived COVID-19 vaccine
- Roche’s Xofluza pill wins FDA approval for post-exposure flu prevention
- Synairgen’s SNG001 advances into phase 3 COVID-19 trial
- UK could approve Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine this week
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Live Webinar: Artificial Intelligence for Identifying and Monitoring Cognitive Decline
- The Future of Wearable and Implantable Devices
- Designing Ethical AI and Healthcare Technologies
- Attacking COVID-19 from All Angles
- Questions surrounding remdesivir treatment for COVID-19 are ‘complicated’, says NEJM
- Not waving but drowning. Reflections on data curation in the age of information overload