woolleypau is a creative agency working on pharmaceutical and medical device brands for pan-European and global clients. We combine award-winning ideas with deep strategic expertise. Our case studies span pretty much everything healthcare means now.
- Agency description
It could be a first-in-class drug, proudly launching across the globe. It could be a fourth-to-market challenger, fighting its way to the top, or simply looking for a niche. It might be a generic medicine striving not to be a commodity – or a biosimilar searching for something unsimilar to say. All healthcare brands aren’t created equal, but ultimately all of them survive in the same way, by asking people to do things – to fund, to prescribe, to recommend, to use…
And with decades of case studies behind us, we’ve learned that if you’re asking someone to do something, it matters how you ask.
That’s not a huge insight – “ask nicely” is advice your mum gave – but it does explain the woolley pau gyro way. Wherever there’s a marketer with a message to get across, wherever there are healthcare professionals seeking to do their best for patients, wherever there are people trying to get along with their medicines, there are humans at work – asking, coaxing, hoping to persuade. Just in that simple thought is a whole world of beautifully quirky behavioural psychology. That’s our world; that’s why we do the kind of work we do.
As we’ve evolved and adapted to the new and the next in healthcare, we’ve stuck to our principles. If anything, now we can take our clients into the world of social media and beyond, the ability to engage and delight matters more than ever. With our connections, we can help brands find and follow customers with brilliant data-driven precision, but we’re still us. We still understand the difference between targeting people and truly getting through to them.
- Key contact
- Ed Shorthose
- Managing Director
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by woolleypau. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- IPA Platinum Award for Continuous Professional Development 2018
PM Society Awards 2018 - House Promotion (Target Audience Judged)(Gold),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Primary Care Advertisement (Finalist),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Advertising Campaign (Finalist),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Mixed Media Campaign (Finalist)
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Providers are looking at digital solutions to transform this area of healthcare...
- The power of a good story: Turn your insights into effective storytelling with data visualisation...
- AZ, Oxford University face more scrutiny over COVID-19 vaccine data
- GSK, Medicago launch phase 2/3 clinical trials of plant-derived COVID-19 vaccine
- Roche’s Xofluza pill wins FDA approval for post-exposure flu prevention
- Synairgen’s SNG001 advances into phase 3 COVID-19 trial
- UK could approve Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine this week
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Live Webinar: Artificial Intelligence for Identifying and Monitoring Cognitive Decline
- The Future of Wearable and Implantable Devices
- Designing Ethical AI and Healthcare Technologies
- Attacking COVID-19 from All Angles
- Questions surrounding remdesivir treatment for COVID-19 are ‘complicated’, says NEJM
- Not waving but drowning. Reflections on data curation in the age of information overload